Existing Member?

What Was I Thinking?!? Whilst in a foreign country, it is recommended to try new foods, learn the language, and alienate as many locals as possible.

Day Before Lift-Off

USA | Wednesday, 26 August 2009 | Views [503]

There are very few words to describe how I feel right now. A mixture of excitement and terror would be understating the excitement and terror I'm feeling right now. Anxious does not even begin to describe my want to get the heck outta Dodge and my nervousness about going to China. I'm freaking terrified that something is going to go horribly wrong. I almost guarantee it will.

Also, I've still got to finish packing. I've got a good chunk of my crap tucked away in to a nice 40-lb-ish suitcase. Now I've just got to pack the rest. Worst case scenario, I can leave behind a pair of the shoes I've brought. I brought several so that if one wears out, I've got back-ups. My sneakers died whilst I was in Germany and it basically sucked. I ended up buying new ones while I was there, but those ended up dying too since I used them all the time. Anyways, I'm super nervous and super freaking out and a panic attack seems inevitable. And I get to work tonight. LAME.

Tags: day before trip, germany, lame, nervous, work

About godohell


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.