Existing Member?

What Was I Thinking?!? Whilst in a foreign country, it is recommended to try new foods, learn the language, and alienate as many locals as possible.

Throat Trouble

USA | Thursday, 20 August 2009 | Views [459]

I realized how much of an innuendo my title was as I was typing it out. Then I realized that my throat still fucking hurts and I don't give a shit.

I went to the Urgent Care. I figured if it was strep, I should take care of it *before* I get on the plane to China. It's not strep. But it might as well be. My throat hurts as bad as it did when I was in Germany, only with less ache and more burn. The doc said it was definitely inflamed, but that could mean any number of things. He also said that if it happens again, I may have tonsillitis. UGH. I can't eat very successfully, I can barely drink. Shit, I can barely talk. On the plus side, I'll lose so much weight! Maybe I can get down to that 100-pound weight goal I have. Just kidding. It's a 90-pound goal. ;)

Right now, I'm content watching "Roxanne" with Steve Martin and Darryl Hannah. Well, as content as a dehydrated-but-can't-hydrate-cause-she-can't-fuckin-drink-because-her-god-damned-tonsils-won't-get-their-fuckin-act-together-which-makes-her-a-grumpy person could be.

Whatevs. 7 days until Dalian.

Tags: countdown, darryl hannah, innuendo, sick, steve martin, weight joke

About godohell


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.