Existing Member?

On The Go With Glo

Your Backyard - The Bottom Dollar Dog

USA | Tuesday, 5 November 2013 | Views [369] | Scholarship Entry

I have lived in Alexandria, VA all my life and have passed by what is currently "The Bottom Dollar Dog," countless times. Up until recently I had no idea it had reopened. One day I stopped in for a hot dog, talked to the owners and knew this was a place everyone should know about! That is my passion, bringing locals and tourist alike to little heard of shops and restaurants in Virginia and D.C. There are so many places run by good people who provide great products but more than that, great relationships. I have always had a passion for acting and being on camera. I've studied theatre for years and have done some presenting. However, my greatest experience so far was the launch of my travel guide & web -series "On The Go With Glo." The series features all of the best things to do, see & eat in VA, and D.C. And it's truly what I want to do from now on. Sharing stories, and delving into new adventures, that is what I live for! My goal would be to write, produce, and host my own show for a major TV travel network. This scholarship would literally mean the WORLD to me. It would help me take my presenting skills to the next level and bring me one step closer to achieving my dreams!

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

About glorpow


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.