Existing Member?

All the other birds are migrating south My life of excess has come to a halt. I’m making my own yellow brick road in The Americas. Here’s hoping The Wizard of Oz has a better answer for me than a pair of shiny red slippers

An image says....

BRAZIL | Wednesday, 2 March 2011 | Views [441] | Comments [4]

Happy feet

Happy feet

Blogging can become very tedious on a hot sunny day. I find myself constantly distracted from the task at hand and have decided today it would be alot easier to take photos instead. Obiovously I'm not gonna post all of my photos but here's a few that hopefully will give you an insight into my world.

I got the dorm to myself last night and had such a peaceful sleep. This was magnified by the fact that we visited six beaches yesterday and went sand-boarding. OK, I didn't because all I wanted to do was have my daily nap on my favourite beanbag. The beaches were beautiful and I enjoyed visiting the south of the island. Other than cruising the beaches I've been eating so much seafood lately I'm loving it. Maybe a bit too much, my bikini bottoms are getting tighter by the day (roll on Canada. Can't wait to cover up a bit). You'll see from the picturesthat the seafood drought is finally over for me.

Now I am on a mission to book tickets from Rio to Lima or La Paz. Wish me luck and pray that it doesn't cost me an arm or a kidney!

Comments

1

Hi Gloria
I have just read all your journal enteries and now feel as though I have caught up to where you are at and also feel as though I have taken this journey alongside you.
Lots of food, alcohol, new friends, men and magical sights by the sound of it.
I am so incredibly proud of you and impressed by your drive, determination and passion for travel.
I love you lots.
Take care.
Aunty Tee

  Auntie Tee Mar 2, 2011 12:37 PM

2

Thanks aunty. Now get back to your studies. lol. Love you lots

  gloriamelody Mar 3, 2011 12:46 AM

3

Hey Sweetie, now you cud b twins wit u brudda with those amazing 'blue happy feet' yeah! lol

  Ange Samuela Mar 4, 2011 6:51 PM

4

Haha good call ma. Will try to call later tonight. Talk soon

  gloriamelody Mar 5, 2011 12:30 AM

About gloriamelody


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.