Existing Member?

All the other birds are migrating south My life of excess has come to a halt. I’m making my own yellow brick road in The Americas. Here’s hoping The Wizard of Oz has a better answer for me than a pair of shiny red slippers

The early bird always gets its worm

ARGENTINA | Sunday, 20 February 2011 | Views [588] | Comments [3]

Firstly WOW, OMG & WTF. Foz de Iguazu was everything I hoped for and more. I got some good photos and footage. One day I´m sure someone else will get to see them. I´m off to the Argentina side today. And am planning to jump on a speed boat to the ¨devils throat¨... mmm. I´ll let you know how I go. I was told that the Brazil side is the ¨best seat¨ and the Argentina side is the ¨stage¨. I´m looking forward to the experience anyway. 

Checked into my room fine and surprise, surprise I´m bunking down with five other boys. Yeay... the place is a mess and I had to clean up the bathroom at 2am this morning just so I could wash my feet. Anywho, four hours later here and I'm the first one up for breakfast, ready for the next conquest.

I really enjoyed the samba show last night. I had to stop myself from taking photos. I kept telling myself ¨you´re gonna see the real thing in Rio de Janeiro, you crazy woman. Of course they got me up on stage. I was like "hell, I know what I´m doing I do Zumba". Not even like Zumba. But I did get a few basic steps. I´m looking forward to doing nothing on the beach, that's for sure. In saying that, it was about 35 degrees here yesterday. I really couldn´t handle anything much warmer. Even this morning was tough. Ha sorry I really shouldn´t be complaining. BBQ was good, but the salads were better. The party was pretty quiet last night. More locals were dancing than guests. Looks like this is the place to be on a Sunday night.

Adios

Comments

1

No no.. no complaints allowed!

  Aunty Apainga Feb 21, 2011 8:23 PM

2

Sheez...the way I see it, complain all you like...it's something to laugh about it. And bunking up with 4 guys..please tell me thea cute cuz! haha xx Love you

  Nat Feb 23, 2011 6:45 AM

3

well true.. complain, brag, muse all you like.. it's all good! loving the photos

  aunty Feb 23, 2011 10:00 AM

About gloriamelody


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Argentina

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.