Existing Member?

George and Dion's Great Adventures Follow us on our travels around the world and where ever they may take us, from New Zealand to afar.

So we are back in NZ

NEW ZEALAND | Friday, 11 June 2010 | Views [453]

So we made it back to NZ almost 2 months ago.... and it has been weird but also good. It was nice to come home while the weather was still good with the colours of the trees looking amazing. Was also great to be able to pick up the dog and go out into the wilderness for some much needed kiwi camping! Its so easy here.

Since we have been home we havn't been up to much at all. We have been helping out with odd jobs here and there but nothing substantial as of yet.But with the ski season not to far away (just 1 week to go) we have something to look forward too.

Dion has managed to gain a job building mountain bike trails over in Chilie. He is very excited about the prospect of travelling again as well as earning some money for the bank! He will be keeping this blog up to date so make sure you keep a eye out for new photos and what not! I will do my best to keep my travels through NZ on here too... mainly skiing I'm sure :)

 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.