Existing Member?

George and Dion's Great Adventures Follow us on our travels around the world and where ever they may take us, from New Zealand to afar.

Time has come to an end

CHINA | Sunday, 11 April 2010 | Views [472]

G on top of Karst

G on top of Karst

We arrived back in Yangshuo on the 31st March. We had to pack up our room then on the 1st headed out on a kayaking/rafting trip with the bosses of Quicksilver. Was a awesome trip and a good way to finish our time here in China. We went hiking in Longshen although the weather wasn't the best for site seeing it was great to be out in the country side. 

We got back to town and got to catch up with mates we haded seen for 4 months. Wow things have changed here so much!! Feels like we were in a little bubble in Hainan but it is super cool to be back amongst the Karst mountains. We have had our last fews days of climbing and enjoying no stress! Holidaying is so much fun :)

We are flying to Shanghai tomorrow then home Tuesday. Looking forward to that also (pies, good steak and a can of V), but we are going to miss China. We now feel we have a great excuses to come back as there is so much more to see and do here!! 

Till next time.....

 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.