Existing Member?

George and Dion's Great Adventures Follow us on our travels around the world and where ever they may take us, from New Zealand to afar.

Hong Kong here we come.

CHINA | Saturday, 28 November 2009 | Views [423]

So we are boarding our 12hour train tonight and heading to the big smoke of Hong Kong. We are excited to be leaving and doing our own adventure without the Chinaclimb name branded on us. We just hope we are able to get a visa so we can come back. Just on the safe side we have packed everything that we deem important so that if for some weird reason the government decides that its not a good month for kiwis to be in China then we can head home without any worries. Should be sweet though but better to be safe than sorry.

We have had a average week doing the silly jobs that everyone hates. Such as cleaning and drying all the equipment that has been used and abused over the last 3 months. It has now been stored so that when we come to use it next year it should still be in OK condition! Maybe.

Apparently the last we heard was that after Hong Kong we are moving to Hainan which will be for anywhere from 1 month to sometime after. Information we receive is few and far between followed by vagueness!! BUT we are defiantly heading there. Should be interesting as the boss has just got back from there and said its very very very very touristy. So should be fun!

Anyway if anyone has any good options for things to do in Hong Kong let us know. We will be back on our NZ phones for the week as China cells don't work there. Send us a txt or email or comments on the blog. We should have access to the net while we are in the hotel.

Good times ahead :)

 
 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.