Existing Member?

Kimberley Adventure

Sienna's Update

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 28 June 2010 | Views [407] | Comments [4]

Hi Everyone,

We have been having a great holiday and in one of the campgrounds we made a fire and I accidentally dropped my shoe in it!!! Luckily my mum got it out in time.

Yesterday we camped right on the beach.  We collected a lot of shells and I am going to bring some in for show and tell.  We had a lot of swims at the beach and we saw a few dolphins.  The water was a bit cold.

When we were in Broome I finally found some Chinese fans.  I bought two with my own money.

I am going to bring them in for show and tell as well as the shells.

Goodbye everyone

Love from Sienna

 

Comments

1

Hi Sienna -I'm glad to hear that your mum saved your shoe. Apparently bbq shoes don't taste very nice! I'm sure the fans would have come in handy for cooling down your shoe. Have you had the chance to swim with any dolphins yet? Love Auntyella.

  Antonella Jun 29, 2010 3:11 PM

2

Hi Sienna,
Don't listen to Auntyella. I'm sure the bbq shoe would taste fine with some tomato sauce. Depends on how hungry you are. I am following your big adventure and have enjoyed the photos. I'm sure that you will have lots and lots to bring to show an tell for a long time. You can also take Oliver in and pass him off as the wild jungle (or in this case outback) boy that you found along the way.

Love Uncle Sepp

  Uncle Sepp Jun 30, 2010 7:41 AM

3

Yes, thats true. His hair has gone wild and woolly and long again!
Shame about the Aussies and the world cup and also the Italians. He thinks Spain should win against the Germs - revenge!!!

  fops Jul 8, 2010 1:11 AM

4

Oh, re: shoes, I forgot to mention she also left her Croc sandals on the beach at Cape Leveque. So now she is left with one pair of dog-chewed thongs and a pretty pink pair of shoes for the remainder of our outback adventure!!

  fops Jul 8, 2010 1:14 AM

About fops


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.