Existing Member?

Kimberley Adventure

Oliver's Update

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 27 May 2010 | Views [456] | Comments [5]

Sorry guys, I havent been writing to you because mum hasn't had much internet connection.  We have travelled a long way and we are in Kununarra. Highlights for me have been the Qantas Founders Museum, swimming in Emma Gorge and the cruise on Lake Argyle.  Hey Mrs Kurtz, I haven't been doing any homework yet!! I am going to send you a postcard soon.  Hi to all my friends and I am missing you all.

From Oliver

 

Comments

1

Hey Oliver

I didn't suffer much from not doing my homework for 7 weeks in Vietnam so don't worry too much!
Sounds like you're having a adventure-filled time (especially the off-roading with your Mum).
Keep having fun.
Your Bro', Asher☺

  Asher and Nim May 27, 2010 4:37 PM

2

Hi Oliver and CC,
Hope you are having lots of fun on your adventure holiday .It looks like you have been having a good time especially swimming in all the different lakes.

From Max

  Max May 27, 2010 5:44 PM

3

Hi Ol,
I finally found the first 10 photos you posted. It looks like you are having a good time. I especially liked the photo of you both inside the cockpit of the 747. I was amused by Si Si's thumbs down. Was she not all that impressed.
Hope you continue to have fun but you really need to make a little effrt on homework too - despite what Asher thinks.

Cheers, Opa

  Opa May 28, 2010 11:33 AM

4

Hi Ol

hope your tummy is feeling better and hope you are looking after your papa becuse he has a very sore bottom

Chris (Emily's dad)

  Chris Jun 3, 2010 3:52 PM

5

Hi Ol,

Great to see you are having so much fun with mum, papa and Sienna. Ethan has finished the book you lent him too (about 5 times I think) - he is really really looking forward to seeing you in Broome.

hugs to everyone
Leanne, Steve and Ethan

  Leanne Jun 8, 2010 10:30 PM

About fops


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.