Existing Member?

Koh Phangan

Fantasea Resort - Chalok Lam - Koh Phangan

THAILAND | Wednesday, 2 July 2008 | Views [1283]

Fantasea Resort - Koh Phangan - Thailand

Fantasea Resort - Koh Phangan - Thailand

Fantasea Resort offer excellent value for money. I have actually stayed at this resort every year for the past 5 years. It offers a fantastic beach front bungalow setting on the Northern coast of Koh Phangan. Ideal for partying at the full moon jamboree on the other side of the island and then chilling out in Chalok Lam Bay.

The Bungalows have been upgraded recently and feature these Disney like A frames that are the best in the bay with full modern amenities such as air con and satellite TV etc.

The restaurant is again on the beach, almost in the sea and serves some really tasty Thai and International food. The management are really nice and speak broken English which makes it more exciting for my liking. There is a dive center just 400 metres away and an elephant trekking camp on the outskirts of the village.

In the village seafront are lots of cafes and small bars that are very Thai although some more funky ones are just being built.

I'd recommend it to everyone.

Tags: bay, koh phangan, thailand

About flipflops


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.