Existing Member?

'Cos we're leaving on a jet plane ASIA ... ready or not, here we COME!

Tentative Itinerary...

CANADA | Monday, 29 October 2007 | Views [625] | Comments [1]

Hello friends and family,

Now I know that some of you have been asking about our tentative schedule on where we plan to hit up in Asia... so I am going to put out a VERY PRELIMINARY itinerary... so maybe some of you can do some planning and join us on one of our legs. I know a lot of you think its our honeymoon and you don't want to intrude... but in all honestly... 6 MONTHS is a long time, and we would honestly welcome the company.. just for a different flavor, and a different perspective. We haven't booked all the legs...  and some plans might change...! But let us know if you're interested!

- Oct 22nd to 27th - Guilin, China - Confirmed and Booked

- Oct 31st to Nov 4th - Yellow Mountain, China - Confirmed and Booked

- Nov 9th to Nov 22nd -  Malaysia and Singapore - Flight confirmed, Booking accomodations.

- Nov 28th to Dec 6-7th - Japan - Not booked yet.

- Dec 24th to 29th - Bali, Indonesia - Booked with Freeman and Eli

- Jan- March - Thailand, Lao, Cambodia, Vietnam - Not booked.

* We want to try and fit Philippines in there somewhere too... =)

** We are open to any suggestions on Must see's from our friends... so keep your comments and emails coming!

 

Tags: The Planning Phase

Comments

1

Felix & Stephanie,

Saw your Quilin pics. To bad we didn't had this tour when we were in HK.

Looking at your plan for Jan-Mar, it seems a long stretch in those 4 countries. Hope it's not monsoon season between Jan-Mar in that part of Asia. Philippines should be nice if you can cut down 1 or 2 countries from the group of 4 and fit Phipippines in.

Dad

  bfung1 Oct 30, 2007 4:44 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.