Existing Member?

Postcards from... somewhere...

Postcard from KL...

MALAYSIA | Tuesday, 14 July 2009 | Views [673] | Comments [6]

I was going to call this one 'bruised in KL' but thought that might make some readers smirk and others worry...  But I can report I've just had the MOST wonderful massage at KL airport.  Well, a girl's got to keep herself amused somehow when there are 5 hours to kill, hasn't she?! 

The flight to KL passed without incident.  The car got me to the airport.  I explained to the nice man that the car just has a mind of its own sometimes, not to panic and to jiggle it around until it behaves sometimes...  Set my watch to Thai time as soon as I got on the plane.  Dinner was therefore at 9pm and bedtime after watching 'He's just not that into you' (great wallpaper btw) was at 10pm with a sleeping pill.  Should have taken 2 as it only gave me about 4hours sleep but I did snooze after that, and also watched Duplicity.  Which did not have enough of Clive Owen without his top off.  Or not at all even.  But still, nice to look at.

I can also report that, despite being assured by a certain someone that the hostesses on the flight would be drop-dead gorgeous, they were not.  Alright, they were beauties in comparison to BA, but I think I'd have to travel Singapore Airlines to get the real deal!  ;)

Since my luggage is probably already in Bangkok and I didn't have to pick it up here, or go through customs, or anything, I really should have got the connecting flight that didn't have the five hour wait...  There's not a lot of shopping here - unless you've the budget for Lacoste, Coach and Mont Blanc...  The massage and foot reflexology was a lovely waste of time though and I do feel refreshed.  It might have hurt like hell, but nothing that feels good in life comes easy... 

Boarding for Bangkok soon...  Can't wait for that hotel bed, take it easy today, tourism will start in earnest tomorrow...

Love to all, miss you already

xxx

Comments

1

Am glad to see this blog, shall be checking back for regular updates. Hugs & have a wonderful time!

  Hannah Jul 16, 2009 1:05 AM

2

RELAX AND ENJOY, that is an ORDER!

  Faith Jul 16, 2009 3:07 AM

3

Hello darlink! Thanks for link to blog. Sorry we didn't get to say goodbye properly at end of play on Saturday but it all degenerated somewhat, before dissolving in a rainy puddle of chaos :D We will be reading your blog gorgeous and thinking of you. Ems and J xxxxxxxxx

  Ems and J Jul 16, 2009 4:25 AM

4

I'll be following your adventures young lady, have a fab time, chill and get those adventures underway.

From the nice lady with the black rose.

Hugs

  Hilary Jul 16, 2009 6:02 AM

5

Bruised in KL eh?!! I'll be watching out for oblique references to the life you leave behind. God I'm jealous.

Fly safe, be happy and can't wait for the next installment.

Hugs xxxx

  Sarah Jul 16, 2009 4:44 PM

6

mmmh Clive Owen .....

Hope you have fab time darling girl

Will be reading regularly

D x x

  Daniela Jul 17, 2009 9:24 AM

About emily_abroad


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Malaysia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.