Existing Member?

namaste' my journey...

Kampot ::: Cambodia

CAMBODIA | Friday, 16 January 2009 | Views [545]


We took a two hour buss ride down a little further east to Kampot and stayed at the Bodhi villa.  I absolutely loved the owners.  Again I stayed outside this time on the open porch.  I loved it.  Here is where I met lynne…she is biking her way around Cambodia and Laos.  She is my porchmate for the next few nights.  She ends up coming back to otres beach with us.  We then end up meeting up in a few more places along the way.  At this guesthouse it is on the river and it is real real chill here.  It is an Australian couple who own the place and the guy is a ball full of energy…he never stops.  He has set up a recording studio in the back woods, which has everything you would need to record an album…every instrument I mean everything!  I end up spending a lot of time chilling with him listening to music and playing in the studio.  Every morning we would be the only ones up and would have a smoke and go play for a while in the studio…I loved it.  I gave them the dolls that I made in otres to keep on their bar.  They asked me if I knew how to teach yoga cause they wanted me to come live there and work with them….too bad I am not a yoga instructor…damn it!  From here we would travel back to Phnom penh for a few days then over to siem reap.

About drea72


Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Cambodia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.