Existing Member?

science

Reshuffle: Mohammed VI receives four successors Habib Choubani, Benkhaldoun Soumia Mohammed Ouzzine

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 23 May 2015 | Views [305]

GOVERNMENT - After several weeks of waiting, the cabinet reshuffle is imminent. Habib Choubani (PJD), Minister for Relations with Parliament and civil society, Soumia Benkhaldoun (PJD), Minister Delegate to the Minister of Higher Education, Mohammed Ouzzine (MP), former Minister of Youth and Sports and Abdelaadim Guerrouj (MP), Minister Delegate to the Minister of Education will be officially replaced today, according to sources close to the dossier.

Citing a government source, Le360 reports that four new MP and PJD ministers were summoned on Tuesday May 19 in Casablanca Royal Palace to be sworn Mohammed VI. Contacted by HuffPost Morocco, a government source believes that "the cabinet reshuffle is expected to be announced today, since the sovereign will go on tour in African countries from Wednesday, 20 May."

The cast ...

If until now, no definitive information concerning the names of new ministers filter, various media have presented Choubani potential successors, Benkhaldoun, and Ouzzine Guerrouj. The site Alyaoum24 information during electronic daily Akhbar Al Yaoum announced that replacements Habib Choubani and Soumia Benkhaldoun will respectively Abdelaziz El Omari and Jamila Messali.

Abdelaziz El Omari is deemed close to Bouanou Abdellah, the parliamentary leader of the PJD. Director General of the PJD and MP from Errachidia El Omari is known for "his devotion to the party, its discretion, its seriousness and its conciliatory," said a source within the parliamentary group of the PJD.

Jamila Messali for its part, member of the House of Representatives and member of the General Secretariat of the PJD. She is known for her work on feminist currents, to which she dedicated her doctoral thesis.

Coté Popular Movement (MP), the shortlist of potential successors and Ouzzine Guerrouj was stopped.

Tags: zdvzscx

About dominicenid


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.