Existing Member?

Didi The Explorer Some notes, thoughts, photos and videos of my journey around this planet.

Goodbye Malaysia

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 8 November 2008 | Views [457]

Ok so this has been a long time coming but I have been busy and it actually takes a while to write these things. So I have left Malaysia just over a week ago now. I will try to remember what I did in my last week. I returned to KL for the last week. The last week mainly consisted of shopping. Picking up all the last minute things that I had wanted to go back for. I had forgotten how much KL stinks and how hectic it was. I sent a parcel home which was great as it meant that I could post home all the things that I had bought and had been carrying around with me for the last 3 weeks. My bag was beginning to explode. In KL went for a trip to Deerland, a petting zoo and to an elephant sanctuary where we rode on elephants and bathed them in the river. It was pretty amazing to see them close up but it all felt a bit too touristy like we were taking advantage of the elephants. We had a massage in KL on the day before we left. I sould have expected get beaten up as we were in Asia but it hurt. They dug elbow in and hit us in the head. I can laugh about it now but it hurt and I think we bruised after. That is all I can remember at the mo but I am sure much more stuff happened. It will come back to me at some point. So for now I am in Sydney trying to get sorted. I acheived some things this week. I have a phone number, bank account and I am getting to Sydney. I like the town it is cool and as lots of different suburbs to explore. It is all rather confusing on the job hunt and I will begin proper next week. 

 

About didi


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.