Existing Member?

The Pursuit of Leisure Don't expect too much, and you won't be disappointed.

For those of you still at work on Monday...

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 11 May 2009 | Views [451]

It's Tuesday morning down here already!  8:32 a.m.  Around 8 p.m. last night I hopped into bed and then 7:30 a.m. rolled out of it.  On the downside, my roommate in the bunk below me snores like no other.  On the upside, her snoring prevented me from having to use my alarm to wake up. 

Just had my continental breakfast at the cafe here; only time I will eat breakfast is on vacation!  I apologize for the lack of pictures, but the computers here are slow as sh*t and the memory card reader doesn't recognize SDHC cards.  Because believe me, nothing would make me happier to post some pictures for y'all to see during work hours (better than looking at queries I'll say).  =)  I'll try to find some way.

Hopped on a Sydney explorer bus yesterday and made a loop around the city and visited the Harbour Bridge and Opera House.  Very postcard-like definitely.  I'll think I'll do the bridge climb tomorrow; they hook you up to some harnesses and make you wear some special suits.  Today though I'm going to take a train to the Blue Mountains (2 hours from Sydney) for a day trip around there.

 
 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.