Existing Member?

6 Continents, 5 Months

The Dead Sea

JORDAN | Friday, 17 December 2010 | Views [403]

Today we got up early and started driving at about 7:30 am. We were driving to the Dead Sea and then back to Amman. It was about a one three hour drive to the Dead Sea and well worth it! It was truly an experience everyone should have. It feels like your flying with nothing my a swimsuit on. If I laid flat it was impossible to put your legs under water. Even though we swam out deep enough to a point where we couldn't touch, it was fine. It looked like we were  touching but we weren't at all. The water was still up to  my chest, even when I was swimming and I would sit there and bob up and down but there was nothing I could do to stop it, it was incredible! After a few hours at the Dead Sea we loaded up and continued onward to Amman. When we got to our hotel in Amman we unloaded and grabbed a bite to eat. It was already passed dinner and the sun was far down so we were all hungry. Our guide led us to an amazing restaurant that had the best bread I've ever had! All the food we got was superb. After we filled our bellies we went back to the hotel and called it a night.

About derek-anderson


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Jordan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.