Existing Member?

Woot! for Navigation Skills This trip has been a plan in process for over a year. Now the time has come for us to galavant across far-off nations and discover hidden treasures in ancient ruins and all that sort of jazz. We shall keep you updated on our adventures as they occur...

France and Italy...Soon to be Greece

CANADA | Wednesday, 4 July 2007 | Views [522] | Comments [1]

Greetings from the far side of the world and the heatwave of the century.

About the heatwave...we havent actually really noticed it because it is always hot over here.  But we've been told that it gets hotter down south and Im not sure if I want to believe that. 

Anyways, this shall be a short blog as Corinne and I will be on our way to eat Donars in a minute or too but things have been going well...we are both alive and kicking...and Greece is on the horizon in the next couple of days!

Wow, I think this is the most unexciting blog Ive written so far.  I apologize...the pictures I posted today are nice...

Tags: On the Road

Comments

1

Dear Family,
Thanks so much for the nice postcard, it was great, that you thought about us .It is hot here in Edmonton to 33 degrees today !!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you have a wonderfull time in Greece, lots of history there.Save traveling,and try to keep us up to date............
Warm greetings. Grandma and Grandpa .........

  Nancy and George Abma Jul 6, 2007 8:06 AM

About denae


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.