Existing Member?

Woot! for Navigation Skills This trip has been a plan in process for over a year. Now the time has come for us to galavant across far-off nations and discover hidden treasures in ancient ruins and all that sort of jazz. We shall keep you updated on our adventures as they occur...

Explanation for our Lack of Blogging (aka excuses...)

CANADA | Monday, 9 July 2007 | Views [559] | Comments [1]

As you may have noticed, Corinne and I are having slight difficulties updating this blog as often as we would like.  I would say that it is not our fault but at the same time it's probably because we don't want to spend a thousand euros sitting in front of a computer screen trying to figure out how to upload pictures when the entire computer is in Greek (like today).  The saying "It's all Greek to me" has a newfound shocking meaning to us as honestly...we don't understand and everything IS in Greek haha.

So at the current moment we are sitting in a small cafe in Crete out of the sun (thank goodness!) and enjoying the momentary cool before we venture out once more to stroll back to our hostel.  Things are going well.  Yesterday was a full 12 hours of being lost on trains and somehow managing to finally get on the right train, which took us to a small port town (Pireaus) where we caught a ferry just in time to get us to Rethymno early this morning.  Oh the joys of "sleeping" on a ferry. 

Anyways.  All is well and we look forward to hearing new and exciting stories when we return! 

Tags: On the Road

Comments

1

Why didnt you guys take greek classes?? jks
I remember when i went to Crete isnt it a great place. It sounds like you guys are doing well. Ive been busy playing tennis, gigs and hanging out with friends. I do miss you guys! keep safe
luv ya :p

  Keristan Jul 10, 2007 3:42 PM

About denae


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.