Existing Member?

Safe Travels Traveling for fun & work. Freelancing has given me the possibility to see the world, and I am trying to do it as green as possible!

Leaving Australia

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 13 January 2018 | Views [405]

Eternal longing for the world..... It's been my life since I arrived back to the States. It feels crazy that it's nine months since I back home after being in Australia for a year. Sure, I've been to Mexico and Canada, but nothing seems to help this longing for the world. Does it sound familiar?

I was about to go travel again after Australia, but for personal reasons I decided to stay and stay at least for a while .. I do not know if that was the right solution. I have a beautiful apartment, also a fantastic job I like and a handful of great people, but I'm still not happy here. I did not run out of my own problems, but at least I know that year in Australia was my best time in my life.

I loved the freedom that I had there; I loved the experiences I had to experience, I loved the country, every town I visited, the people, and above all those loving friends that visited me during my stay. The best thing was how I decided to make my own life and do everything just like I wanted. I also loved how my biggest concern was to go to the next town. I can not get those feelings back here, and I do not know if it's going to happen.

I'm not saying that now I'm going back to the world, but it has been much in mind shortly. I would have so much to tell you and tell stories that I do not know where to start. Now let's see what this is going to be or whether we can get anywhere. Just had to share these with you because I know that there are probably plenty of other people who are struggling with the same lover. I will write soon. I promise.

Tags: australia, homesick, on the road, travel, wanderlust

About dboner


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.