Existing Member?

Safe Travels Traveling for fun & work. Freelancing has given me the possibility to see the world, and I am trying to do it as green as possible!

Just Breathe

GERMANY | Saturday, 16 September 2017 | Views [432]

What should I tell you about Germany? the beautiful variety? That whenever you enter a little village, it is like it's own world with their own habits and words? That some little villages look like from a fairy tale? After this trip I can exactly imagine, where Hansel and Gretel got lost. Germany is full of charm and unexpected wonders. It is so much more than the vibrant parties of Berlin, the tourist crowd in Münich, or the proud Hamburgers up in the north.

 

To continue my green travels in Germany, I decided to take the flixbus again from Heidelberg to Munich. It took about four or five hours by bus, which wasn't so bad. there was wifi on the bus and I could charge my phone. After getting to Münich and immediately getting overwhelmed with tourists, I decided I will rather spend some time in the nature. I hitchiked out of the city, and my driver dropped me off at Kempten, he was heading to Stuttgart from there. So I just started to walk. And I walked and walked, in the rainy greenness, with my rucksack on my back and my head full of thoughts and impressions still about Heidelberg. And I walked, until I reached Immenstadt. It's a beautiful little city, and I found a lovely little lodge up the mountain with great internet connection. I will stay here for some days to work and clear my mind. Inhale the crisp air of the German countryside, and just breath.

About dboner


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Germany

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.