Existing Member?

Adventure before dementia

Denmark - Copenhagen

SWEDEN | Sunday, 1 October 2017 | Views [403]

One of the best cities we have ever visited. Really great vibe, lots to see and do. We cycled all over the city, along the waterways, around the hippy area Christiana, through the touristy areas, through the parks and past the castle, up the harbour to the little mermaid (who is very small and discrete, but still worth a look), around the fortress and down the cobbled streets. We stayed on a fantastic campsite located inside a fortress about 40 minutes cycle out of the city. There are proper cycleways everywhere so it is really easy to explore by bike. Lots of bars, cafés, restaurants and people just drinking out in the street along the canals. Would definitely come back to Copenhagen, still more to do, eat and drink! Loved Copenhagen, a really great way to end a fantastic holiday. Heading off on our long journey home back to Rotterdam through Germany and the Netherlands today (Sunday), sail home Monday night. Thanks to everyone who had a look at what we have been up to and thanks for the comments, much appreciated. See you soon, lots of love Dawn and Mark, until the next time…….

About dawnandmark

Perfect end to a perfect day

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Sweden

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.