Existing Member?

And they're off..... Who's up for a little trip....

Its Halloween

USA | Tuesday, 3 November 2009 | Views [373]

Today its the 31st of October and a special day as it is not only Halloween in the States but my 26th birthday (OMG I'm getting old)... Today I was spoilt as Dan not only took me to see the Musical Wicked which was brilliant and I loved, but shortly after the manatee we went to an amazing Italian restaurant for dinner..

It was great being out and about in town on this night as mostly everyone were dressed up and it was getting difficult to differentiate the truly crazy people from those dressed up for this holiday.. Earlier today we also did our fair share of walking in the morning were we explored more of the city including the magnificent city hall at the civic centre.....

We then ventured through the suburbs to Alamo Square to see the postcard row for its much photographed painted Victorian buildings...

It was another great day and a brilliant birthday.. Its Sunday and our last full day in San Francisco we managed to take in a movie, a coffee, a brilliant lunch and also a nice walk through the financial district to the bay. Here we got our closet look at the Bay Bridge

and walked along pier 7 while the sun was setting, a pretty relaxing Sunday afternoon to say the least.. Tomorrow we are checking out of our hotel and into our awesome hire car where we plan to drive south on highway 1 (the coastal road) to LA... We are still not sure what type of car we will get but I will keep you updated on what it is... Excitement levels are at an all time high!!

Sunset on the pier

Sunset on the pier

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.