Existing Member?

And they're off..... Who's up for a little trip....

The afternoon of London Day 2.. Just gets bigger.

UNITED KINGDOM | Friday, 24 July 2009 | Views [273]

After the rain stopped we were off on foot again and headed towards the beautiful Lancaster square only to be amazed at the shear beauty of Trafalgar square.

From here we walked down Whitehall street past Nelsons Column to No 10 Downing St..

At No 10 Downing St we were hoping to catch a glimpse of the PM however...

We didn't see the PM however we did see almost more police than tourists :)

We saw the true beauty of the royal calvary and saved the best till last...

Amazing Big Ben and the houses of parliament..

After hours of walking we headed west and met up with my Cousin Andy for beers and a true pub experience... I thought that the extra two layers I had put on would do the trick however, it was absolutely freezing!!!! We all sat down at a cute little pub and after a few pints we did the pub crawl up to Andy's local and had dinner with another pint for good health. Hard work indeed!!!



London Eye

London Eye

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.