Existing Member?

Just Like WOW

Catamaran / Tulum Ruines

MEXICO | Friday, 4 April 2008 | Views [1478]

Hey there ! Once again here we are !

A lot of things happenned since we last wrote something here.. and we gonna be quick to not be boring for the ones who take time to read these littles notes...

Now that we are working 6 days on 7 at the hotel, we try to fill completely our days off in order to see the most possible in the area. So we went to this day trip in Catamaran to Tulum where are ruines (that we saw this time !!!). The little problem is that we went out the day before and came back around 5 in the morning... to be waken up at 8h00 by our dear Virginie and Mathieu... screaming and knocking like insanes at our door !!!

So.. after this strong and hard wakeup, we went straight to the Catamaran... still filled with alcool in our body... The first hours were tough for Pierre on the boat but we finally woke up and the landscape was just amazing !! You can have a look in the Photo part "Catamaran / Tulum Ruines".

After a couple of hours of boat we went snorkeling on the Coral Reef Barrier where you can see amazing fish... yeah like Nemo tout caaaaa... and after a gorgeous dinner (to help us recover of our tough night) we took a little boat and went straight to the Tulum Ruines !!!!!!

We won't explain you everything but just have a look at the pictures and you'll understand how awesome it is !

So that's it for this wonderfull day where we came back with a lot of sunburns... Beh ouais on s'est fait cramé la rez quoi !!

 
 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.