Existing Member?

Just Like WOW

Last relaxing days and then... starts the new job...

MEXICO | Thursday, 31 January 2008 | Views [714] | Comments [2]

Well well well... it's been a while since we didn't post anything here...
Lot's of things happened here in January 2008 and we gonna try to keep you posted of the main stuff.

There is this french girl that you can see on the video attached who works in the Ambassade who recieved the visit of her mother and sister for the last 2 weeks... Her sister's name is Elise and as you could probably see in pictures Pierre and her were together during these 2 weeks and they were pretty cute to see !! Now she left and the house is a bit empty... but she'll be back soon so no worries :)

Well.. thanks to this new arrivants we went to many wonderfull places such as Senotes "Los Ojos" which are natural caves of pure water where you can do snorkelling or diving and this was just an unbelievable and wonderfull experience !!! Unfortunetly we fucking broke our brand new camera so no pictures this time but we will go back there for sure and make pictures!

We went to Akhuma which is a place where there is hundreds of turtles and you can swimm with them... Thanks to Chloe's waterproof camera we made pictures of them as you can see in the new pictures gallery.

Well after these few trips... without counting the trip to Tulum with wonderfull and huuuge white sand beaches close to old Mayas Ruines... beautifull too ! We forgot to tell you about the day trip in Catamaran which were crazy too !! See pictures in the Gallery... on day with open bar and food, music and crazy people around... Let you make your own idea :)))

And finally after a month we started working last week in the Hotel Secrets Capri Riviera Maya which is a five stars hotel where we are 6 days on 7. This is a great experience for us because 90% of your guests are american so we speak english with them and we speak spanish with the staff... So we can tell you that the first days were tiring because of the switching between all different languages !

Ok.. for them who came until here and who are still reading... we will try to do more post... more regularly and shorter for the pleasure of everyone !!!

We hope everyone is doing good where you are and just to let you know that 3 friends are coming this week, another one this week-end and another one next week !!! See... it's not that far and everyone is welcome home guys !!!!!!

Tags: The Great Outdoors

 

Comments

1

moi aussi je veux venir vous voir

  Flo Jan 31, 2008 3:23 PM

2

Et ben, c'est beau tout ça, ça donne encore plus envie MERDE!!!! Bref, faudra s'entendre vite fait si peux checker tes emails pour ton ordi... Je pars dimanche aprem sur Paris alors tiens Guillaume au jus. Bisous!

  Camille Feb 13, 2008 9:22 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.