Existing Member?

she is everything A journey thal helped me help myself and the people and animals I met along the way.

Garabullos - The farm of the future

SPAIN | Wednesday, 8 May 2013 | Views [240]

Postcard of Garabullos

Postcard of Garabullos

Welcome to Garabullos the place where the talking animals live and whom you can talk to (if you know how to listen), a place in which the trees hide stories that you’ll uncover (if you’re curious enough).

This is a world that spins at the speed of your breath where time walks by your side having no place to hide. A world with no hassle where there’s always something growing along with you, which presents unexpected problems that must be solved right away.

It’s a farm inhabited mostly by ladies of all colors and sizes with feathers or hair that follow you everywhere (if they like you). They know far more about you than you about them, they perceive if you are sad and what you had for breakfast even though they’re not familiar with you at all. In a few days they tell you their secrets and invite you to be part of their games.

The animals are never late although having no clock; they discover the most appetizing grass without going to school and prank you every time you’re distracted. More importantly they don’t whine whenever it’s raining or it’s too hot, they adapt and teach you how to do it as well.

Here you don’t get mad with the animals and they never get mad at you; they help you realize how much love you have in your heart and show where to put it to avoid being sick. They tickle and warm your hands in exchange of a few pats and kisses.

There is a basic routine but nothing works the same way every day, here you are the writer of your own instruction manual using what your guts tell you and what comes into your eyes.

The trees are colorful mountains that set balls on every windy day; releasing the birds and the leaves they house whenever they twirl. The clouds rush by but whenever they outstay your skin cools down making you wish for the sun to come back and fill the animals with color and joy.

The house is a stone dinosaur expelling smoke from its nostrils in cold days and crying on the inside once it’s hotter on the outside, flooding with fog every field around.

On full moon nights you can see the stars and look for blue birds with golden beaks saved by pixie Pit.

Tags: garabullos; galicia;

About cloide

Hello inner peace

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.