Existing Member?

WWOOF

Would be good to know!

USA | Monday, 28 November 2011 | Views [462] | Comments [1]

So...breakfast is usually at 7:30. I get up and show up. No activity. I go take a walk and take some pictures. Go back to the house, nothing going on. Go stand and look out over the mountainside. bebo comes out in his robe and says good morning, goes back in. OK. Go to my room and see if my laptop has any power. I hear ukulele music, and come out to see where it is coming from. Bebo hails me and says that on Sunday everyone is on their own for breakfast and lunch, and supper is a potluck with everyone on the farm. oh, would be good to know that. Everyone forgot to tell me. He points out what is available up and down the highway. So they aren't going to feed me, and I have no where to keep food or facilities to make anything. Lots of granola bars and fruit. If I could get into town to buy stuff. The island bus comes by at 6:00 a.m. I will adjust. Bebo said that we are going to the beach this afternoon - so all is forgiven. Well, back to my room and see if I can find my crochet hook. I brought a bag of yarn, but I threw the crochet hook in a suitcase while inline at teh airport. I thought I remembered seeing that knitting needles and crochet hooks are dangerous weapons... Well, hey, I have good phone reception! TTYL!

Comments

1

Good to know - you have good phone reception! You have now entered the island of aloha. TTYS - I hope. :-)

  Georgia Nov 30, 2011 4:41 AM

About clafave8


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.