Existing Member?

The Adventures of Cindy and Lynn The adventures of Two sisters, who have gone on vacation together every year for......yikes......18 years!!!!! Geez we are getting older. Haha. 2011 was in Thailand. This years adventure is in Morocco.

Holy cow I think I'm connect to the internet

THAILAND | Tuesday, 22 March 2011 | Views [405] | Comments [1]

on off on off on off.  that's the way the power is here.  and then it goes on off off off off............grrrrr

ok, i knew i was an internet addict, but wow.  it has totally bugged me to not be able to send email!!!  I think I'm connected now.....but it could stop at any second.  Probably right before I click 'send'.

 We are at the Coral View Resort in Koh Tao.  It is so beautiful here.  Our room is just a few steps from the ocean.  All steps here are uphill!  At least that's the way it seems.  It's like a major decision to decide to go to the restaurant.  Those are the steepest weirdest stairs ever.

The snorkeling is fantastic.  Schools of parrot fish.  A very cool looking ray, lots of anenomes and fish that don't look like the ones in the caribbean :)  LOTS of fish!  And some very cool shells.

We are both doing great and having a blast.  Tomorrow we move to the other side of the island to the Montra Resort.  We've gotten the little day/date glitch straightened out so we know when we have to leave to get the ferry to catch the train back to Bangkok in a couple of days.  They don't do clocks here haha.......I love that!

We miss you guys!  Be safe!  Don't do anything stupid!  We aren't :)  llc & L

Comments

1

Sounds like you guys are having such a great time!! You didn't say anything about the weather so I am thinking it must be OK. It snowed here yesterday--go figure. Take good care of each other. Love, Cathy

  C athy Mar 23, 2011 1:33 AM

About cindyjay


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.