Existing Member?

My Journey, My choice, My decisions My feelings and experiences that I would very love to share with all of you! :)

Graduation trip to South Taiwan

TAIWAN | Sunday, 25 May 2014 | Views [1001]

South Taiwan! Passionate, energetic, and fun! Beach, coast, and resorts! South Taiwan is a great place for vacation and a fun place to go to with friends. I went to the south of Taiwan with my classmates because in Taiwan, we get to go on graduation trip before we graduate. So for our graduation trip our school chooses the South Taiwan as our destination. In this trip we got to go to the ROC Air Force Academy, beach, Sea World, Dream Mall, and EDA.

Since Taiwan is a tropical island with crystal clear sea and blue sky, we have many resorts and beaches. Hence, many people in Taiwan would choose to spend their summer with friends and families by the coast. And that summer I got to go on the graduation trip with my classmates for three days two nights. I think being able to go on a graduation trip is a very unique experience because you get to spend time with your friend for three whole days! Not just for a while but three whole days! Indicates that you get to see the side of friends you don’t normally get to see at school, and you will be able to share the same experiences and fun with them!

Our first stop on our first day was ROC Air Force Academy. It is an air force school opened to the public, so we got to learn about information about the air force and airplanes. It was really interesting because I never knew so much about airplane and how they were trained! Next, we went to the beach. Since we went during the rainy seasons therefore the day at the beach was pretty gloomy, yet, it didn’t stop us from having fun.

On the second day we went to was the Sea World. I love the ocean and all the magnificent lives that live underneath. Hence, I was really glad we got to go to the Sea World as our third destination. I think it’s really fun to see a world I never seen before, all under sea! After the Sea World we then got to go to the Dream Mall. It is a very famous and big outlet in Kaosiung. My friend and I did some shopping, and ate some of the local delicacies.

On the last day, we got to go to EDA. EDA is a holiday resort with its own amusement park. I went on many rides with my friends, rides that I never thought I would have the courage to try. It felt like a long day at the end of our vacation but it was really fun. I got to spend times with my best friends, and we now gain memories that we created together, and precious moments that will never forget in our lifetime.

Wonderful memories <3 They are my treasures.

Wonderful memories <3 They are my treasures.

Tags: #southtaiwan #graduationtrip #rocairforce

 

 

Travel Answers about Taiwan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.