Existing Member?

here, there and everywhere traveling around the world stopping off at some places and passing through others

snow and sunny days

FRANCE | Saturday, 26 January 2008 | Views [668]

one piece...the best thing about this on is that it matches the pads on the pylons perfectly...and its about 5 sizes to big!!

one piece...the best thing about this on is that it matches the pads on the pylons perfectly...and its about 5 sizes to big!!

well, i've been here for just over a month.....we've had some great snow and the off piste has been great, a chllenge for us lesser beings though. i am slowly learning to ski in the powder although i have spent a few moments face down in it too....hey, what else am i here for if not to provide entertainment for fellow skiers! hahah!! 

we have a one piece photo board and we are all kept very busy sliding aroung the slopes chasing the one-zies.....there are some real crackers!! I think the current count of photos is 29....and counting!!

There have been a few staff changes in bon coin and bonin (next door) but we will all settle down together next week and look forward to the skiing and snow to come.  Royce and Trudi are coming over in March for 2 weeks which will be great, always fun showing people around our neighbourhood!  I am heading back to the UK with them on 16th of March for another summer on Scilly......

Tags: Mountains

 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.