Existing Member?

Biking trip

grenoble

FRANCE | Thursday, 21 May 2009 | Views [454]

So Grenoble haven't seen much of it, but seem to be a nice town, all surrounded by beautiful mountain and you also have the river passing through it, sad there not really any place to sit near it... weather wasn't with me, it was grey and foggy, barely seen the castle over throwning the city. Backpacker was ok, free internet wifi in the launge shower and toilette in the room was ok, only thing is the price but that all over france, so have to deal with it. After 6 night its 19.60 or so but for the 6 first night you need to pay a taxe for the card of backpacker, 2.10 I thing, that taxe just dont mak sense at all but a well probably another thing we need to deal with but once again I add to tell them that they were to dam expensive and no way I would stay another night. Oh and you need to get out of the room by 10am... breafast is before 9. so over sleeping dont even thing about it. Meet some people at least there, some student in journalism that was in grenoble for a “concour”. I add a good evening chatting with them.


Next day, not much to say, 100 km of plain road with lot and lot of traffic but add some place for me on the side road so did put some music on to remove a bit of that noise.

 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.