Existing Member?

The selected occurences

Yan in s2

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 25 November 2010 | Views [228]

'The phone is an extention of his arm.  He reads with bated breath.  Each successvive character enlarges his smile.  Furiously tapping away at the keypad he reciprocates all the whispers of love hidden within the text he has recieved.  His world exists solely through his phone.  Whilst around him the stresses of international travel continue to operate, he walks with no direction, attention transfixed by the little metalic device in his hands, gleaming with the words he reads'.

Yan's mind is not his own, but is owned by the one they call Kimberley.  Conversations had only  involved one topic, 'KIMBERLY'.  The boy is in love, and to his own detriment, he can not think of anything else.  The opposition of feelings became all too apparent when commuting to KL.  Elation and joy etched a smile his cloesest friends had never seen.  Yet the realistaion that it would be a month before his eyes met his nirvana, saw depression rear its ugly head. Yan a man lost and unsure, destroyed of what may or may not occur in his absence. 

As travel goes, the commute to your first destination seemed to 'fly' by.  Eight hours, and nothing extraordinary occured on the flight.  Music, reading, eating, music, reading, etc.  Conversations were about girls, Yan's feeling about said girl, how girl may feel, magic that was experienced and so on.  Upon landing, we were met with the thick, humid air of south east asia; experiencing tiredness and nicotine withdrawel, exicted for the adventures ahead.  

 

About chavat09


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.