Existing Member?

Canada Trip Life is what you make it, so make chocolate cake :)

Hockey

CANADA | Tuesday, 6 October 2009 | Views [322]

Ice Hockey = AWESOME...
I had such a great time! was worth the money I we paid for the tickets, and also the money I spent on an official jersey too.. so sweet soo fun... might go another time late in the season... addicted! LOL an expensive addiction :)
I had a nice time hangin out in Vancouver, was good to relax for a couple days, went for a walk to the shops... the weather was nice :) last of the good stuff they all tell me... although they have been telling me this for like 4 weeks now :)
Still sunny back up here in Whistler, I got back at about 5:30pm tonight and it was bright and sunny, some of the snow of the tops of the hills has melted but im sure it will be back in a couple weeks.
Coming up we got Canadian Thanksgiving (on Monday the 12th) which is a public holiday and the Turkey sales (Cheap ski gear) on from the 9th to the 12th of this month. I am looking at some stuff at the moment... we also have Halloween coming up at the end of this month... they are encouraging us at work to get all dressed up... not sure what I will do yet... but might go as some sort of Zombie or something lol... then also in November they have a public holiday as rememberance day on the 11th!! so many public holidays! :)
Anyways, I have work tomorrow I am also going to go buy my season pass for the winter season $1400 gone... but its going to be well used. will only take 2 pays to save it again.. so will be lying low for a while... will be worth it in the end, as a day pass costs $90 so will pay for itself after 4 weeks worth of use!
I dont have any plans now to go back down to Vancouver and prolly wont make it back down till after the Winter Olympics in Feb. Now its time to settle in and work and snowboard :) fun fun times coming up now...
Love to all, hope everyone is well. feel free to leave messages, tell me how home is! I have no idea!
Chantelle x

 

About chantelle

December 1st

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.