Existing Member?

Adventurous Escapades

Prophecy for those 35 to 45 years of age...

UNITED KINGDOM | Sunday, 6 March 2011 | Views [112]

I went to a prophetic meeting recently in London.  Jennifer O Brian was speaking and at the end, she released this word over us.  I thought it was worth sharing.

Anybody here in  their mid 30s to mid 40s?

The Lord has told me that people at that age and generation, they’re about 10 years out.  There’s been a delay in the spirit in some ways.  That generation are going to be a mighty generation.  They’re the Joshuas who are going to into the land.  I want to bless Lord, in your name right now all these ones who are in that generation God.  And we just praise you Lord that the Joshua generation are going to take the land in an amazing way.  I loose all that you have for the ones.  We release it now.  I break off hopelessness and disappointment and where you thought you’d missed the time and that the next generation, the ones in their 20s are going to run ahead of you.  The Lord says that’s a lie.  If you think that, you’ve got to confess that and say Lord, today is a new day and its fresh wind.  So Lord, I just release the fresh wind of fire Lord for that Joshua generation Lord.  And we know that Joshua did amazing things and he went into the land and he was a warrior, he was fit, he was strong, he was courageous.  So breath on them Lord.  I see the lord walking around and putting seals on your chests of silver and gold.  Receive it.  I sense that there are some of you that find this more believable than others because you’ve walked through some difficult times and disappointments. The Lord says just give him the disappointments because he’ll just take them away.  He’s got a new commission because he’s making old things new.  Now it springs up, do you not perceive it.  This is spring time.  Spring time in the natural for you is real in the spiritual.  I see daffodils being put in hair.

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.