Existing Member?

Adventurous Escapades

Healing School

USA | Thursday, 15 January 2009 | Views [152] | Comments [2]

This week we have the priviledge of having Randy Clarke teach his healing school at our school of ministry.  He's had quite an impact on this house.  In 1997 Bethel was seeing a few healings a week, which they were overjoyed about.  Then Randy came to speak for a few days, and during that time there were about 400 healings.  Randy brought a breakthrough and left a healing impartation at Bethel church and it has just increased since then. At his meeting last night he did something unusual.  He said  that God often heals during the preaching.  So during the preaching, people who felt the presence of the Holy Spirit on them, would stand up.  Randy would bless them in Jesus' name and they would sit down again.  At least 50 people stood up.  I had to leave before the end of the meeting, so I didn't hear any testimonies, but I'm sure we'll hear today.

Comments

1

..ceri, all what you tell here is just too amazing to believe, wow i'm struck...
that's so powerful and it's so great you are able to dwell in such a place as this...
i'm so happy for you
by the way you simply look gorgeous on the pic above...
you're SOOOOOOO beautiful!!!

  alex Feb 22, 2009 1:43 AM

2

..ceri, all what you tell here is just too amazing to believe, wow i'm struck...
that's so powerful and it's so great you are able to dwell in such a place as this...
i'm so happy for you
by the way you simply look gorgeous on the pic above...
you're SOOOOOOO beautiful!!!

  alex Feb 22, 2009 1:43 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.