Existing Member?

Adventurous Escapades

Prophetic art

USA | Friday, 9 January 2009 | Views [152]

Yesterday I changed from Treasure Hunts to the next part of my outreach rotation, prophetic art.  In its simplist form, you ask God for a picture for someone and then you draw it.  No artistic skill required.  Stick men are accepatable :-)  Then you go into the community and give it to the person who God highlights to you and explain what you feel God is saying through this picture.  We heard some great stories yesterday.  Once a group decided to do pavement art with chalk.  They drew a 'glory' circle so that whoever stood in the circle would encounter God.  A guy came along limping.  So they asked him to just stand in the circle and tell them what happens to his leg. So he did. As it turns out, his leg was completely healed and they didn't even pray for him. 

Bill Johnson spoke yesterday.  Wow. That man is a well of life giving revelation!  He told us a testimony of a meeting he was leading recently.  He had a word of knowledge about a certain part of the body  that needed healing.  Someone stood up and said his relative had that problem.  So Bill said 'get him on the phone' as there have been many cases of people healed over the phone.  But this guy didn't have a cell phone.  So Bill said, ok, just pretend to call him then.  So he did.  He held up his hand, dialed the number on his hand and pretended to speak to his brother.  He called his brother later and he had been completely healed.  Is that out of the box, or what?!

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.