Existing Member?

Adventurous Escapades

What a way to start the year...

USA | Tuesday, 6 January 2009 | Views [133]

Heidi Baker spoke at the school today.  Wow.  It was like swimming in a pool of liquid glory.  Coming back into such a prophetic atmosphere is truly amazing.  Its like there's just open heavens.  Whatever God speaks to me during the worship is confirmed by whoever teaches afterwards. The longer I'm here, the more I can see.  Heidi told an interesting story today.  For those who don't know her.  She's a missionary in Mozambique (http://www.irismin.org/p/background.php) She told us of how she was worshiping in one of the churches she planted in Hong Kong many years ago before she'd ever been to Africa. Suddenly she found herself in a place in Africa surrounded by huts.  She was there for hours and was able to speak the language fluently.  She spoke to all of them about Jesus and they accepted Him into their hearts.  Years later, after moving to Africa, she arrived at a particular tribe in Mozambique and she recognised the place from her previous experience.  What is even more amazing is that there are people in the tribe who said they'd met her before.  God is beyond time and space and He knows the calling and destiny of each one of us!

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.