Existing Member?

Adventurous Escapades

Well rested

USA | Monday, 22 September 2008 | Views [130] | Comments [1]

In front of the Alabaster House - 24/7 prayer house

In front of the Alabaster House - 24/7 prayer house

The past weekend was very much appreciated.  I felt like the intensity of the activity last week was going to send me into a flat spin.  But as I type this, I am basking in the the joy of finishing my first book report. Whew.

At church on Friday evening, I saw the very thing that I came here for.  One of the staff from Bethel was teaching and he told us a story of how he sang a prophetic song over a woman and she was instantly healed.  Then she went to pray for a friend who was in a coma.  She too sang this song over her friend, and her friend immediately woke up.  By this time, we were all wanting him to sing the song.  So eventually he did.  As he sang, a guy sitting a few rows in front of me jumped up.  He said that he had been partially deaf in his one ear and it just popped open as he sang this song.  Then about ten other people who had various conditions, including a few with back problems, all said that the pain went completely and full function had returned. It seemed so easy and normal that it has taken me the whole weekend to realise what I saw.  In his presence the deaf are healed!

Comments

1

WOW! Am really touched by your last two enties!
Makes me wonder what I am doing plodding along day after day, insignificantly (especially at work with all the amputies and rehab patients. The fear barrier
thing you mentioned is huge! Btw God has prophecied that I would be singing new songs of healing and deliverence to the hurt and the lost. Haven't seen it happen yet, but will keep reading your blog and pray that some of that annointing will swoosh over the ocean from USA to SA!
I have no clue what a book report is, but sounds like a lot of work - so well done!
Looking forward to your diary entries!
Oh, btw, last night was last mentoring before Rory leaves on Monday for Aussieland. We prayed for his VISA
which has been delayed, and he shared about our identity being in place before we approach His throne and ask Bim for stuff and how we are Kings and Queens (as He is King of Kings, Lord of Lords)...not coincidence but Godincidence:)
Have an amazing time with tons of miracals, signs and wonders and keep overcoming

Luv
Micha

  Micha Sep 25, 2008 3:24 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.