Existing Member?

Adventurous Escapades

Gathering momentum

USA | Friday, 19 September 2008 | Views [105]

Ok...my life is getting busier by the day!  How many hours of sleep do you think I can live on? Mmmmm...  I'm reflecting on the past few days about the teaching and some of the stories we've heard.  So far the big emphasis of the teaching has been on honour and identity.  The environment here is a very empowering environment.  Their goal is for us the be filled with the fullness of God, and His spiritual power that goes along with that.  So they seem to be laying a foundation of honour an integrity first.  We do out of who we are. So they are building into us the understanding that we are children of the King of Kings, not just 'a sinner saved by grace'. That comes with authority but also responsibility.  Mark Brooks was speaking yesterday and he told us a story of an outreach to Tijuana.  It was pouring with rain and they has set up to minister and preach outside.  Mark heard a student take the microphone shouting 'Do you want to see a miracle?'  He thought to himself 'oh no...what is he doing?'  Then the student started rebuking the rain.  Instantly the rain stopped.  The clouds opened up above them and became clear sky.  The people who had gathered started kneeling in the puddles repenting and praising God.  And it stayed like that the whole day until they packed up to leave.  Then it started raining again.  Mark said that it's not unusual to see about 700 miracles on an outreach.....I think this is going to be interesting, to say the least!

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.