Existing Member?

Adventurous Escapades

Mind blowing!

USA | Thursday, 25 September 2008 | Views [154]

Bethel Church - The main sanctuary

Bethel Church - The main sanctuary

I think I can honestly say that for the first time since the first few years of being a new believer, I am hearing revelatory teaching on the word of God that I have never heard before.  Both Bill Johnson and Kris Valloton pour out pearls and treasures with just about every sentence.  Today there was too much too fast that my housemate and I just put our pens down and decided to buy the teaching.  I spoke to a 2nd year student today and she said it keeps going like that for the whole year and goes even deeper in the 2nd year.  Amazing.  Tonight they held a welcome reception for the 250 international students.  There are 5 from SA, 1 from switzerland and 1 from austria and loads from england, NZ, australia, canada, norway....and others. 

As we were cleaning up and preparing to leave, someone made an announcement that a mother of young children had just died. She asked us to pray while a team went over there to pray for her to be resurrected.  As I write, I wonder what is happening.  I'll let you know as soon as I know.... They actually do this stuff!

ps I've added some photos of my nice house in Redding in the Redding  photo gallery on this page, if you're interested to take a look.  And if anyone is interested in hearing the pearls of revelation from Bill Johnson themselves, just subcribe to the weekly podcast by going to http://www.ibethel.org/features/sermonoftheweek/145/Bill-Johnson-Crazy-Courage-10:45am--/free_message.html

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.