Existing Member?

Adventurous Escapades

Lift off!!

USA | Tuesday, 16 September 2008 | Views [128] | Comments [1]

The school of ministry officially started today.  All I can say is WOW.  I feel like I've had to fight many battles to get here.  It was over a year ago a seed was planted in my heart to come to this place. After such a journey (especially regarding my near death experience due to a food allergy), part of me wondered why I was here. But when the worship time started and 1200 students worshipped God with passion and enthusiasm, I remembered why.  Bill Johnson spoke about Jesus revealing the key to cities in the parable of Luke 19:11.  Their focus is very much on the practical.  Their philosophy is that they don't want to teach anything that the students can't practice.  However, it comes with a warning label.  Living a supernatural lifestyle means we live a lifestyle of doing the impossible, which means that we will hit and have to overcome the fear barrier.  This is not for the faint hearted.

Comments

1

Hi Ceri, Miss you like crazy! Hope you're having a great time.
Love Jen

  Jen Sep 18, 2008 4:50 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.