Existing Member?

Cassie's journey toooooo Italia

on my way to ITALLLIA !

ITALY | Monday, 25 January 2010 | Views [328]

Hey everyone, im on the plane from bangkok to london at the moment. I’ve got just under 9hours left on this flight and then I’ll finally be in london!!
Sorry about the panic attack just as I was about to leave, scared the bajeezus out of me. ((was waiting in line to board the plane when i realised i'd lost my pasport! everybody started running round like crazy until my name was luckily called over the speaker when somebody found it)) Had some serious shaking issues when I finally sat down on the plane. It kind of distracted me from how much I missed you guys though which was good and I learnt to never take my eyes off that bumbag again .
The flights have been pretty sweet so far, I’ve been playing guess when the plane takes off the ground and when we have touchdown in landing. Theres good food, nice staff and all the staff on british airways have like the cooooooolest accents. Customs hasn’t even been that bad either, its basically the same shinanigan as what we did in melbourne. It’s been good hanging out with the other wep travellers, we met up with about 10 more kids in sydney. Some had been up since 2am yesterday because they came from cairns!(and I thought my flight was too soon) I’ve made some pretty good friends we’ve been playing uno, racing eachother on the electrical running strip and its good having them here because I’m still in a daise from tiredness and it is still feeling really surreal -I don’t know how long its going to take me to realise how far apart we are, I get a shock everynow and then when I look at the map, did you realise italy is basically on the other side of the world!
It’s soo cool seeing where everybody is going, I’ve met so many people already –just from waiting in line for the loo- keeps me sane though everybody else on board is sleeping! Im soo excited I just want to keep talking though!
Thanks for your letters they were so cute, I was getting all emotional on the plane. I love you guys so much and im going to miss you like crazy.

BTW- HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY ! love you all, give my love to A.Aggie’s family and give them all big hugs and big sloppy kisses from me.
Love you
Cassie, (your favourite daughter that you will miss the most.)
Tues26th 8:30am in melb time / 9:30am wherever I am.
Just passing over Delhi at the moment. I think its part of India? : ) : ) : ) : )

About cassie-g


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.