Existing Member?

Parrish Family Holiday

day 4 london towers

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 20 December 2010 | Views [348]

hi family

evie is writing todays story [there for thats the reason why there is no capitals]

well today began as we walked through our front door into the snow. of course molly and i wanted to bskate[stands for boot skate].

when we got to the tower of london we lined up for our tickets. once we got our tickets we went to the welcome centre to get a kids activity book. then we went to the medieval palace.

Inside the medievil palace you could go into a room that had fabric on the wall that you could touch which was on King Edward I real real bed. Then we walked into the actual chamber with the real kings bed. then after some more we went to the jewel tower. The jewel tower is really cool. it has a golden robe and a conveyor belt which takes you across lots of crowns that the kings and queens wore. Queen Victoria was very small - about 7cms across.

Molly wanted a tiara from the jewel shop but in the end she brought a sparkle gold notebook and pen and I got the same in purple.

we also saw the bloody tower. it was scary. there was one of these tortures where you had to crouch down in a thingy and they would sit on the back of you and pull the handle which tried to crush you. another torture was to be stretched for about 5-6 hours and last but not least torture was to be hung from your arms for 5-6 hours. molly hated this room.

after the tower we walked the bridge tower - one of the most famous bridges inthe world. we had lunch under the bridge. daddy had a traditional sunday roast and had a yorkshire pudding london style. I had sausages and mash. Molly had a bit of everyones and mummy had burger.

enjoy the photos. Lots of love Evie.

About bparrish


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.