Existing Member?

Parrish Family Holiday

London Eye in the Snow

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 19 December 2010 | Views [1823] | Comments [2]

Day three in London. Girls wanted to do london eye today so off we went. Of course Rog got us there very safely on the tube. It started snowing as we were buying our tickets and the snow got heavier as the day went on. Girls were so excited. London eye was great. We then crossed Westmester Bridge to view Big Ben and then quickly caught tube to National History Museum as needed to find a indoor activity due to blizzard conditions....

Museum was great. Although day 3 of jet lag set in and I started to go to sleep whilst girls analysed butterflies under the microscope so Rog walked us home to wake me up.....

Great day in London. I have added photos to gallery if you want to view.

Love Bel.

Comments

1

Wow, it really does look cold, could you see anything on the eye?
Love all the pictures

  Nadine Ryan Dec 19, 2010 7:06 AM

2

Do you have that feeling that even your bones are cold, you cant put on enough clothing to get warm, and when you put it all on your walking and feeling like a sumo wrestler...good choice going to natural history museum, hope it stops snowing, I will send you a picture of the sun, tower bridge is good place to go to get out of the snow also, interesting...

  Nadine Ryan Dec 19, 2010 7:17 AM

About bparrish


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.