Existing Member?

Parrish Family Holiday

Day 5 in London - By Molly Parrish

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 21 December 2010 | Views [1370] | Comments [2]

Today we woke up in the morning, got dressed, went to get some groceries and had a Strawberry tart at Uncle Pauls favourite shop "Paul". Then we went to the local library so mum and dad could print out our lapland tickets. Evie and I went into the childrens room for books and read a book. Evie read "Dear Dumb Diary" and I read "Beauty and the Beast". Then we went back home for lunch.

Then we went to St Pauls Cathedral and saw another "Pauls" shop..... Then we went into the cathedral. In there we got these little headphones like my ipod with headphones. There was one for children and one for adults. Mum and dad could just listening but the kids could interact with quizzes.

We found out lots of things like bombs have hit the cathedral and this is the fifth St Pauls cathedral cause all the other ones were bombed. A cool thing was one of the statues had lost his head in a bomb. The paintings on the wall and roof were really cool. Then we climbed the stairs to the whispering chamber - 270 stairs. In the whispering chamber it is said if we put your ear to a wall you can hear others speak. Then we climbed to the stone gallery. Here we walked around it. This one was outside. The next gallery was the golden gallery except we could not climb to this due to the snow and ice conditions up there!

Overall I really liked the bottom floor cause I lit lots of candles for my pop.

Then we went to dinner at the Rainforest cafe. We were in the gorilla room. The rainforest cafe was fun and I had a raspberry jungle jelly for desert.

Overall everything I did today was 100% lovely.

Now I am about to go to bed. Tonight I made it til 8pm! Mummy is typing for me as I am too tired.

Enjoy our pictures for today.

Love Molly Kate.

Comments

1

Cool blog Molly, wish I could have a strawberry tart

  Nadine Ryan Dec 21, 2010 7:39 AM

2

I'm with Nadine - bring back those strawberry tarts!!

  Jax Dec 21, 2010 2:45 PM

About bparrish


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.