Existing Member?

The Year Trip We are on another grand family adventure. This time we are taking 10 months to circumnavigate the globe!

The Trip

USA | Wednesday, 26 April 2017 | Views [1081] | Comments [1]

In 2014, Elizabeth and I took our girls on a 16 day trip around the United States visiting a handful of National Parks, http://bombardotour.blogspot.com.  It was a great trip! Since then we have taken several small trips with friends, a lot of fun.  We decided it is now time to take another epic family trip.  So, how do you follow up a 16 day trip to 14 National Park Tour? 

We follow it up with a trip Elizabeth and I have always dreamed about taking.  In the past we have always come up with road blocks/reasons why not to do this trip.  However, we have now ran out of excuses and the year we decided we are going for it. 

So, what is this trip?  We are going to circumnavigate the globe!  Yup we are going to pick a path and go around the world, it will take us a bit longer than 80 days!

We will be keeping this blog up-to-date as we plan the trip and as we take the trip.

Tags: around the world, family, year trip

Comments

1

WOW! You are courageous and determined, love that in people! I'm gonna travel around America (the continent) for a year, maybe more, and I don't want to come back to my native country (Chile), so who knows where I end up living in 2019... Best of luck!

  Carola Sep 14, 2017 2:54 AM

About bombardo-family

Glacier National Park 2014

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.