Existing Member?

Making Lemonade life gives you lemons make lemonade” Hello friends and family this cruising journal/blog is about my travels, the places I go and the friends I meet along the way.

Tobago Cays - paradise

SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES | Friday, 26 March 2010 | Views [1047]

Tobago Cays is a government maintained Marine Park in the middle of St Vincent & the Grenadines. They were the location for much of the Pirates of the Caribbean films but thankfully they were not being filmed while we were there. The epitome of paradise without a doubt, beautiful sandy beaches, sea turtles grazing the sandy bottom, reefs full of fish, corals and crustaceans and sun, sun, sun. Seeing such diversity big fish, little fish, beautifully colorful and frighteningly ugly, corals and organisms all seemingly living and larking about in perfect harmony. What an amazing world we live in. Last but not least we also met a handsome (to some) family of iguanas living on the spit of uninhabited island we anchored off.  Although remote and idyllic including a full moon there was boat boys visiting daily with Lobster, fresh fish, beer & wine and fresh bread. After 4 full days and nights we could have easily spent many more.

Tobago Cay Marine Park

Tobago Cay Marine Park

Tags: banna bread, full moon, iguanas, paradise, pirates, reefs, snorkeling, stars, sunset, turtles

 

 

Travel Answers about Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.