Existing Member?

Ich packe meine Sachen und bin raus mein Kind... This is the hub of all knowledge...since it's hard to email all my super cool and incredibly exciting adventures to each and everyone of you every day, this will be it, the place where you can see what i'm doing and where i'm at :-)!

I'm (alomost) American

USA | Tuesday, 26 June 2007 | Views [489] | Comments [2]

so there i am again, still doing fine and having a good time. This morning i couldn't find my watch and so when i woke up, i had no idea what time it was..this is really a big problem because everything at camp is very punctual and breakfast is exactly at 8:30 this morning. since my other two roomates were already gone, i freaked out, because i thought that i had overslept and was too late for breakfast..well so i go up to the dining hall and there are no people at all around and i'm just thinking that i've really overslept. but when i get to the dining hall and look at the big clock on the wall there i realize that it's 7:30 and the reason that there's no one around is because they're all still asleep! this really sucks because i could've slept for at least another half hour until i would really have to get up and now i'm already tired..but of course the good thing is, that i can do another entry in my journal now :-)!

yesterday was a pretty exhausting day...first all the internationals had to go and get a social security number, which took FOR EVER! but now i'll be getting a social security number in the mail in three weeks. this makes me almost american because a social security number is the most important thing to have over here :-)

after that we got home and just when we had eaten and sat down we got a call from the CEO that he's gonna come to camp in 40 minutes. so that means that we have to get camp spotless (we're talking about a VERY big area here) in less than an hour...so no sitting around for us, we all got different chores and went off. laura, erik and me first had to pick up all the trash on camp ( and remember it was really hot yesterday) and once we got done with that, about 10 of us had to load wood chips onto a truck and then spread it out on the playground. that took forever and was really really exhausting..so after pulling weed (which was the last thing to do) we ate (at five pm because we're all so hungry from working that hard) and then we thought that we'd have the rest of the day off. but no they just did the stuff that was scheduled for the afternoon in the evening so we're all incredibly sweaty and sticky and hot but there's no shower for us but four more hours of meetings until like half past eight. when we were all finally done, we all jumped into the pool and had tons of fun in there. afterwards we took a shower and the guys who work in the kitchen cooked us some amazing late night food. so i had the best scrambled eggs of my life at 11:00 at night while we were playing a game for 9 year olds because we didn't feel that we could do anything more challenging :-) we also had some hot amazing cookies in the middle of the night and i'm telling you: there's nothing better than that!

well and that is the reason why it's so retarded that i got up so early this morning, because i was so tired last night and i just wish i would've gotten more sleep. well today's gonna be pretty exciting, i'm gonna meet the lady whose horses we'll be getting and everyone who knows her tells me that she's kinda crazy :-) so i'm excited how it's gonna go. and plus i finally get to meet the horses! yay! well you can probably tell, that i had quite a lot of time to spend since this is probably the longest i've ever written but now i'm gonna go look for my watch, i really need to find that...ok, i'm off,i'll talk to you guys later! and keep commenting! i love to hear from ALL of you!!

<3 bekky

Tags: On the Road

Comments

1

Liebe Rebekka,

wo sind die Bilder, ich suche und suche finde aber nichts.
Las Dich nicht vom Pferd beisen,

Alles liebe

Papa und Sally die immer unterm Schreibtisch schläft.

  Dad Jun 27, 2007 1:44 AM

2

*Wir haben dich lieb*

  Simon & Michi Jun 27, 2007 8:44 AM

About bekky


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.